- When installing the MM3-WebAssistant,
the configuration of your computer is left untouched. No changes are automatically made, because MM3-WebAssistant
is installed within one folder.
- Removing the application - if you would ever want to ;-) - is only a matter of deleting the MM3-WebAssistant folder.
is written in Java, and therefore cross-platform. You will need Java Virtual Machine though.
Quick Instruction - For experts
and decompress the ZIP archive: MM3-WebAssistant-Proxy-Offline-Browser-Private.en.zip
- Click on the file MM3-WebAssistant.jar and follow the statements.
If you have any question, please use the step-by-step instruction.
- Switch on the proxy of your browser and enter for protocol types HTTP and FTP
the address 127.0.0.1 and port 8080
- Please execute the tests.
You get to know the basic principle of the MM3-WebAssistant.
- In future you are going to click on the MM3-WebAssistant.jar and you can start with archiving by surfing.
Step-by-Step Instruction - You would like detailed instructions
The installation is completed after this and you already know the basic principle of the use of the MM3-WebAssistant
- Proxy Offline Browser.
You simply start the MM3-WebAssistant
with a click on MM3-WebAssistant.jar. You can immediately then start with archiving by surfing with your browser.